ACMarket is an app where you will get all the Android apps and games. You can also download all the third-party apps for free. Sometimes, you get errors while using ACmarket app. So, how can you solve those errors? Check out the full page and check the solution to a few common errors we get in ACMarket.
How To Fix ACMarket Not Working/ App Not Installed On Android Device?
If ACMarket has stopped working on your device then follow the given steps and solve the issue.
Method 1: Reset the App Preference
One of the easy and useful methods is resetting App preference. Mostly this method works in almost all the Android device.
- First of all, open the Android device and Go To Settings
- Go to Apps or Apps Manager
- See all the Apps and click on Menu
- Then Go To Reset App
- Click on RESET
- Then close all the apps and open ACMarket app
- The App will now work and will be opened.
Method 2: Clear Cache and Data
Another method to clear the error is clearing the cache and data.
- Open your device
- Go To Settings
- Check for Apps and then click on Manage Apps
- Now, check for the system apps
- Look Package Installer and tap on it
- Then you will get two options clear cache and Clear Data
- One by one click on both
- Done! Now, close the app and open ACMarket app.
Method 3: Enable The Unknown Sources
Normally, unknown sources option is disabled by default. Whenever we install a new app it will first ask us to enable the unknown sources.
- Open your device an go to Settings
- Click on Security and then click on Unknown sources
- Click on the box and enable the unknown sources.
- Now, close the settings and try to open the app
- If still the app is not working then uninstall it and again install the app
Method 4: Solution for Rooted Device
If your device is rooted and you are getting a problem using ACMarket then follow the given method.
- Open the device and download a root explorer app
- Then open the root explorer app
- Copy the APK link of ACMarket app
- Then Go To System and then App
- Make sure you have given the permission to the app
- Close the settings, and now open the app.
How To Fix The Problem Parsing The Package
How Does Parse Error Occur?
An error “There was a Problem Parsing The Package” is the last error you see when you try to install an Android Apps. This error comes when you try to install the ACMarket app and this error is caused by the APK Parser.
Reasons why this error may Happen:
- The APK file is not downloaded correctly
- This app may not be compatible with your device
- Security settings of your device may have stopped
- The AC Market APK file might be corrupted
Now, check out a few ways to fix the error.
Method 1: Check the Manifest ACMarket APK File
A Manifest App file is the APK file which is customized according to your needs. Like, some of them extract the APK, remove ads, and then save the file again. This type of file is called a Manifest file. So, if your device has the manifest file then there can be a parsing error. Solve it by following the given steps:
- On your device, open the APK File
- Now, search a file named androidmanifest.xml
- Change it to the default setting
Now, check the name of the file, was the original name “app.apk” and then you renamed it. This also can be a issue so better check it.
Method 2: USB Debugging
For most of the users, this solution has worked.
- Open your Android device and go to Settings
- Click on About Device
- Check for Build Number and click on it seven times
- You will get a message which tells “You are now a developer”
- Now, go back to Settings
- Tap on Developer options
- Click on the box for USB debugging
- Close everything
- And try installing the app again
Method 3: APK File Corruption
Many times, you get a parsing error because the APK file is corrupted. One of the easy ways to get rid of errors is to delete all the file from your device. And download the files again which have a complete APK. You can check out our download guide to get the ACMarket on your device.